QUALIFICATIONS: B.ED + M.A University of Melbourne
Pamela Irving has worked as a full time artist for over 30 years. Her sense of humour, love of irony and respect for storytelling are apparent in her varied body of work. She works across media to create mosaics, sculptures, paintings drawings and large scale public works.
Pamela’s works are represented in public and private collections, including the City of Melbourne, Museum Victoria, State Library Victoria, Art Bank, Regional galleries, Municipal and school collections.
Pamela is a visiting tutor at the Chicago Mosaic School, each year, and her course is part of their accreditation program.
Irving has a Bachelor of Education and Master of Arts from the University of Melbourne.
Pamela works from her Melbourne studio @ 68 Patterson Rd, Bentleigh 3204
Solo Exhibitions (selected)
- 2017 Irreverent Tales, ARTSPACE, City of Box Hill
- 2017 Dreaming With Open Eyes, Without Pier Gallery, Melbourne
Invitation/Group Exhibitions (selected)
- 2016 Savage Curiosities by Karen Ami & Pamela Irving Gallery of Contemporary Mosaic, Chicago, USA,
- 2016 Mosaic Abroad ( 9 selected artist) Toured Galleries throughout Japan
- 2017 Two Bronze Dogs, Private Commission Melbourne
- 2017 City of Hobart Grant for exhibition Tasmanian Perspectives, Waterside Pavilion, Mawson Place Hobart
Museums Victoria, Museum of Ravenna, Italy
Artbank, Monash Hospital, Murray Goulburn, L’Oreal
Regional Galleries: Bendigo, Shepparton, Geelong
Universities: Melbourne, Deakin, Australian Catholic University,
Municipal: Whitehorse, Glen Eira, Hume, Wyndham, Footscray, City of Melbourne, Colac Shire
Bars Collection, St Petersburg, Russia
Yooralla Society, Box Hill, Yooralla Society, Glenroy
Luna Park, Melbourne, Trinity College, Melbourne
Burnie College of T.A.F.E. Tasmania, Pacific Shopping Centre,
Germaine Greer, Tuscany