- This event has passed.
Gembrook Gallery and Garden Paint Out
November 30, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dear MSWPS Members,
Sue Jarvis extends an invitation to you and your friends:-
Gembrook, Gallery and Garden MSWPS PAINT OUT.
– Gallery with verandah if weather is inclement.
– Chairs available.
– Gembrook Bakery, 5 minutes away in Main Street, or BYO lunch.
– Free onsite Parking.
– Refreshments on arrival
TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS –
– One hours drive from Melbourne – Best route by car is from the Monash, and Princes Hwy at Pakenham.
Blackwood Lane is off the Pakenham Road.
– Public transport available with train to Belgrave, then 25 min. Bus 695 to Main Street Gembrook,
From the Hall then walk down Pakenham Road to Blackwood Lane (10 minutes )
– Botanic Garden is of 10 acres of rare trees, shrubs and bulbs. With Tree Fern Gully at Cockatoo Creek.
– Sue will provide ideas and objects for paintings within the Gallery if you wish.
– Photographic Scenery – Bring your camera if you like.
– Most of all🖌🌹🌼🌲🌴 please bring your friends and
enjoy this wonderful day out!
Sue Jarvis, Jo Reitze and Carmel O’Connor